Easy Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe | How to make Broccoli Fry
Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe | Garlic Broccoli Fry is a simple and quick recipe, stir-fried with garlic and sesame seeds that tastes absolutely incredible with the subtle flavors of lemon and garlic.
This is my personal favorite, and it’s something I look forward to having with my lunch. Its distinct flavor, lightly seasoned with spices, goes well with any food.
This is a healthy green vegetable that is recognized as a superfood due to its high nutritional value, anti-cancer, and antioxidant property.
Broccoli is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse, packed with vitamin A, B, C, E, K, folate. It is also a rich source of fiber, calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, omega 3 fatty acids, and many more.
This is an excellent food to add to one’s diet to fulfill fitness needs as it is low in calories & carbs, and high in proteins and fiber.
We can stir-fry broccoli along with any vegetables of our choice, along with seasonings like parmesan, ginger, garlic, green chilies, sesame seeds, or lemon. This dish can be served as a main course or as a side dish.
For crispy and delightful, choose one that is brilliant green in color and has strong, robust stems with compact clusters of florets.
How to make Broccoli Stir Fry
- Cut the broccoli into medium-sized florets. Pour boiling water over the florets and leave for 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add 1tbsp chopped garlic, and sauté for a minute until aromatic.
3. Add 1tsp chili flakes, 1/2tsp salt, and 1/4th tsp pepper and sauté for 30 seconds. (Do not burn the spices)
4. Next, add the florets and toss for 2-3 minutes until it is browned around the edges. Drizzle oil and stir fry on high flame (Do not overcook them, they will lose the crunch )
5. Add 1-2 tsp soya sauce to the mixture and make sure it is all coated.
6. Further, add 1tsp mixed herbs or the Italian seasoning and fry for 30-40seconds.
7. Take the flame off, pour the 1/2tsp lemon juice and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Mix
8. Serve it hot.
Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 Broccoli Medium-sized
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1-2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Dried herbs or the Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Cut the broccoli into medium-sized florets. Pour boiling water over the florets and leave for 2-3minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, sauté for a minute until aromatic.
- Add chili flakes, salt, pepper, and sauté for 30 seconds. (Do not burn the spices)
- Add the broccoli florets and toss for 2-3 minutes until it is browned around the edges. Drizzle oil and stir fry the broccoli on high flame (Do not overcook the broccoli, it will lose the crunch )
- Add soya sauce to the mixture and make sure it is all coated on the broccoli florets.
- Add mixed herbs or the Italian seasoning and stir fry 30-40seconds.
- Take the flame off, pour the lemon juice and sprinkle some sesame seeds on the broccoli. Mix
- Serve it hot
- Don’t compromise on the oil; it’s what gives the broccoli its crunch.
- After adding boiling water to the broccoli, drain the water.
- Avoid overcooking the broccoli.